If you’ve ever experienced gaslighting, you know it can be a devastating experience. Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which one person is made to feel that they are crazy or wrong, even when there is evidence to the contrary.
Here are some signs that you may be in a gaslighting situation:
1. You feel like your thoughts and feelings are not your own.
2. You start to doubt yourself and your own memory.
3. People in your life start to change their behavior around you, making you feel like you’re the only one who’s going crazy.
4. People suddenly start to tell you things that don’t match up with what you know or have experienced before.
5. You find yourself withdrawing from friends and family members, feeling like they won’t understand what’s happening to you.
If you are looking for gaslighting solutions, then you can navigate https://www.sarahmoralescoaching.com/videos.
Image Source: Google
Scenarios that Might Lead to Gaslighting
Gaslighting is an insidious form of psychological abuse in which one person manipulates another into believing that they are wrong, crazy, or bad. It can take many forms, but one of the most common is when a partner starts to doubt their own memory and thinking abilities.
If you're feeling like you're in a situation where you're being gaslighted, the first step is, to be honest with yourself. There's no shame in admitting that something feels off and asking for help figuring out what's happening.